These Castle "benefits" are included with every paid home inspection:
• The Inspection: An experienced, ASHI and InterNACHI Certified, inspector will provide a thorough inspection of the property.
• Standards of Practice (SOP): We follow, and typically *exceed, nationally accepted ASHI SOPs for every inspection.
• Codes of Ethics (COE): We provide you with quality service, and adhere to nationally accepted COEs you can trust.
• The Inspection Report: Comprehensive professionally written PDF report, including: safety concerns, deficiencies, maintenance tips, digital photos, and more.
• Highly competitive rates: We strive to provide top quality service you can trust, along with great value. We provide detailed inspections and reports, yet our inspection rates are among the lowest in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Call for a quote today!
• Value: Our professional partnerships (no cost to us, or you) provide you with over $450 of free services and products - see below.
• MAHI Association Discounts: on Master Electricians, Furnace Safety Certifications, and other contractor referrals.
• FREE Mold Testing: ($150-$250 value) We have partnered with 24Restore to provide a free initial mold analysis when needed. As our client, 24Restore will provide you with preferred status with all of their services.
• FREE 1-yr subscription to the HomeOwnersNetwork.com: ($199 value) Membership provides home owners 24/7 access to experts, services and appliance recall monitoring.
◦ Answers: Live Experts review your photos of home conditions and offer instant answers using HON's website, or HON's Patent-Pending "Ask the Experts" app.
◦ Safety: Feel secure knowing that your appliances are monitored for factory recall 24/7. Register your appliance to receive Recall Alerts.
◦ Assistance: A fast and reliable way to find the right local contractor for the job. All HON contractors have been pre-screened.
◦ Savings: Get access to 100's of exclusive discounts to help you move, buy appliances, pay for utilities and more.
◦ HON Emergency Hotline: Secure your home quickly when unforeseen trouble occurs with 24/7 emergency assistance.
*Typical nationally accepted Standards of Practice require the inspector to inspect a "representative" amount of windows and electrical outlets in each room of a home. The average inspection company will limit the inspection of windows and electrical outlets to one per room, as this is the definition of the term representative. Castle Home Inspections believes this is insufficient, and will inspect every accessible window and outlet in a home. Accessible means not requiring the moving of furniture, or unplugging of electrical cords, and is limited to one plug per accessible outlet.